Thursday, December 25, 2008

My New Baby - Macaron



Today I baked these cute little macarons again when the 2 little princesses were sleeping in the afternoon. I cant remember exactly how many failed attempt I had in the past weeks, 7 or 8?? But this is the first time I tried again after attending a class organised by famous Aunty Yochana. She is really helpful and generous in sharing all the tips and skills, and that made my first sucessful batch of macaron!!! Thank you so much Aunty Yochana!!
When Kor Xuan woke from the afternoon nap, she was so happy to see me piping the filing and sandwich the macaron, she immediately ask for one and cant stop eating after that.... if not that I stop her and threaten her taht she might fall sick, think she can finish half a tray.... should have snapped a picture of her eating the macarons..... Well, to make her happier and more excited, think I shall try our favourite "CHOCOLATE MACARON"!!! That will be mummy next project!!
Macaron baking in the oven.
It started to rise and the little feet appeared!! can you imagine how excited when I see the little feet? Nevertheless, there were some slightly cracked macaron, think is due to the oven temperature too high, will try with lower temperature next time...
So... do wait and look forward to our beloved chocolate macaron!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i din know u kept a blog!! found it from denise's blog! haha

Woon said...

haha, dont dare to tell too many people in case I stop half way... sure enough...hahaha... u hv one also right?